A novel signature based on the combination of global and local signatures for image copy detection
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 1702–1711, November 2014
How to Cite
2014), A novel signature based on the combination of global and local signatures for image copy detection, Security Comm. Networks, 7, pages 1702–1711, doi: 10.1002/sec.866, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61232016, 61173141, 61173142, 61173136, 61103215, 61070196, 61070195, 61073191
- National Basic Research Program 973. Grant Numbers: 2011CB311808, 2011GK2009, GYHY201206033, 201301030, 2013DFG12860
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!