Special Issue Paper
Obtaining K-obfuscation for profile privacy in social networks
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Special Issue: Advances in trusted network computing
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 1384–1398, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Obtaining K-obfuscation for profile privacy in social networks, Security Comm. Networks, 7, pages 1384–1398, doi: 10.1002/sec.871, , , and (
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!