A remote cancelable palmprint authentication protocol based on multi-directional two-dimensional PalmPhasor-fusion
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 1860–1871, November 2014
How to Cite
2014), A remote cancelable palmprint authentication protocol based on multi-directional two-dimensional PalmPhasor-fusion, Security Comm. Networks, 7, 1860–1871, doi: 10.1002/sec.900, , , and (
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning. Grant Number: 2013006574
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61262019, 61202112, 61070163
- Deanship of Scientific Research at King Saud University. Grant Number: RGP-VPP-288
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2013 M531554, 20110491736
- Doctoral Initiating Foundation of Nanchang Hangkong University. Grant Number: EA201308058
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!