Special Issue Paper
Vulnerability-constrained multiple minimum cost paths for multi-source wireless sensor networks
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Special Issue: Security and networking for cyber-physical systems
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 862–873, June 2016
How to Cite
2016) Vulnerability-constrained multiple minimum cost paths for multi-source wireless sensor networks. Security Comm. Networks, 9: 862–873. doi: 10.1002/sec.932., , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2016
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!