Special Issue Paper
A histogram-based method for efficient detection of rewriting attacks in simple object access protocol messages
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
How to Cite
Nasridinov, A., Jeong, Y.-S., Byun, J.-Y. and Park, Y.-H. (2014), A histogram-based method for efficient detection of rewriting attacks in simple object access protocol messages. Security Comm. Networks. doi: 10.1002/sec.934
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!