Security enhancement of the authenticated RFID security mechanism based on chaotic maps
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 2356–2372, December 2014
How to Cite
2014), Security enhancement of the authenticated RFID security mechanism based on chaotic maps, Security Comm. Networks, 7; pages 2356–2372, doi: 10.1002/sec.946, , and (
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!