Cryptanalysis of a certificateless identification scheme
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 122–125, 25 January 2015
How to Cite
2015) Cryptanalysis of a certificateless identification scheme, Security Comm. Networks, 8, 122–125, doi: 10.1002/sec.963., , , and (
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2013
- certificateless identification;
- supersingular elliptic curves;
In 2013, Dehkordi and Alimoradi proposed a certificateless identification scheme using supersingular elliptic curves. This proposal came independent of the parallel work of Chin et al. in proposing the first known security models for certificateless identification with provable security. In this paper, we show that there are some design flaws in the Dehkordi–Alimoradi scheme, which lead one to conclude that their scheme is insecure. Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.