TOA: a tag-owner-assisting RFID authentication protocol toward access control and ownership transfer
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 934–944, May 2014
How to Cite
Xie, W., Xie, L., Zhang, C., Wang, Q., Wang, C. and Tang, C. (2014), TOA: a tag-owner-assisting RFID authentication protocol toward access control and ownership transfer. Security Comm. Networks, 7: 934–944. doi: 10.1002/sec.965
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61302091, 61100196
- the JiangSu Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: BK2011559
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!