A high-capacity and low-distortion 3D polygonal mesh steganography using surfacelet transform
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 159–167, 25 January 2015
How to Cite
2015) A high-capacity and low-distortion 3D polygonal mesh steganography using surfacelet transform, Security Comm. Networks, 8, 159–167, doi: 10.1002/sec.968.and (
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!