An improved and provable remote user authentication scheme based on elliptic curve cryptosystem with user anonymity
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 245–260, 25 January 2015
How to Cite
2015) An improved and provable remote user authentication scheme based on elliptic curve cryptosystem with user anonymity, Security Comm. Networks, 8, 245–260, doi: 10.1002/sec.977., and (
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!