An efficient batch verification system and its effect in a real time VANET environment
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 298–310, 25 January 2015
How to Cite
2015) An efficient batch verification system and its effect in a real time VANET environment, Security Comm. Networks, 8, 298–310, doi: 10.1002/sec.980., , and (
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!