Efficient video frame insertion and deletion detection based on inconsistency of correlations between local binary pattern coded frames
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 311–320, 25 January 2015
How to Cite
2015) Efficient video frame insertion and deletion detection based on inconsistency of correlations between local binary pattern coded frames, Security Comm. Networks, 8, 311–320, doi: 10.1002/sec.981., , , and (
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2013
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2013YJS015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!