A privacy-preserving location tracking system for smartphones based on cloud storage
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 446–458, February 2015
How to Cite
2015), A privacy-preserving location tracking system for smartphones based on cloud storage, Security Comm. Networks, 8, pages 446–458, doi: 10.1002/sec.992, , , and (
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2013
- National 973 Plan. Grant Number: 2014CB340600
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61272072
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!