A preliminary version of this work has been presented at the 27th IFIP International Information Security and Privacy Conference, Springer IFIP AICT, Greece, June 2012.
A novel mechanism for anonymizing Global System for Mobile Communications calls using a resource-based Session Initiation Protocol community network†
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 486–500, February 2015
How to Cite
2015), A novel mechanism for anonymizing Global System for Mobile Communications calls using a resource-based Session Initiation Protocol community network, Security Comm. Networks, 8, pages 486–500, doi: 10.1002/sec.995, and (
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!