The mediating role of knowledge-based capital for corporate entrepreneurship effects on performance: A study of small- to medium-sized firms
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2011
© 2011 Strategic Management Society. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 81–100, March 2011
How to Cite
Simsek, Z. and Heavey, C. (2011), The mediating role of knowledge-based capital for corporate entrepreneurship effects on performance: A study of small- to medium-sized firms. Strat.Entrepreneurship J., 5: 81–100. doi: 10.1002/sej.108
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!