Returnees Versus Locals: Who Perform Better in China's Technology Entrepreneurship?
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Strategic Management Society
Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal
Special Issue: Technology Entrepreneurship. Guest Editors: Christine Beckman, Kathleen Eisenhardt, Suresh Kotha, Alan Meyer, and Nandini Rajagopalan
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 257–272, September 2012
How to Cite
Li, H., Zhang, Y., Li, Y., Zhou, L.-A. and Zhang, W. (2012), Returnees Versus Locals: Who Perform Better in China's Technology Entrepreneurship?. Strat.Entrepreneurship J., 6: 257–272. doi: 10.1002/sej.1139
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Guanghua Leadership Institute
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 71002002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!