Private Entrepreneurs in Public Services: A Longitudinal Examination of Outsourcing and Statization of Prisons
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Strategic Management Society
Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal
Special Issue: Public Interest. Guest Editors: Jay Barney, Anita McGahan, and Bennet Zelner
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 6–25, March 2013
How to Cite
Cabral, S., Lazzarini, S. G. and de Azevedo, P. F. (2013), Private Entrepreneurs in Public Services: A Longitudinal Examination of Outsourcing and Statization of Prisons. Strat.Entrepreneurship J., 7: 6–25. doi: 10.1002/sej.1149
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Paraná State Correctional Department
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!