Prior Experience and Social Class as Moderators of the Planning-Performance Relationship in China's Emerging Economy
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Strategic Management Society
Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal
Special Issue: Entrepreneurship and Emerging Economies. Guest Editors: Garry D. Bruton, Igor Filatotchev, Steven Si, Mike Wright (Advising Editor)
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 214–229, September 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Yang, J., Tang, J., Au, K. and Xue, H. (2013), Prior Experience and Social Class as Moderators of the Planning-Performance Relationship in China's Emerging Economy. Strat.Entrepreneurship J., 7: 214–229. doi: 10.1002/sej.1155
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 70732004, 70902050, 71272186
- Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Numbers: 09YJC630132, 201190
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!