A Contextualized Transactive Memory System View on How Founding Teams Respond to Surprises: Evidence from China
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Strategic Management Society
Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal
Special Issue: Entrepreneurship and Emerging Economies. Guest Editors: Garry D. Bruton, Igor Filatotchev, Steven Si, Mike Wright (Advising Editor)
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 197–213, September 2013
How to Cite
Zheng, Y. and Mai, Y. (2013), A Contextualized Transactive Memory System View on How Founding Teams Respond to Surprises: Evidence from China. Strat.Entrepreneurship J., 7: 197–213. doi: 10.1002/sej.1157
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
- University of Hong Kong and National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 70972021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!