Institutional Logic Migration and Industry Evolution in Emerging Economies: The Case of Telephony in India
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Strategic Management Society
Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal
Special Issue: Entrepreneurship and Emerging Economies. Guest Editors: Garry D. Bruton, Igor Filatotchev, Steven Si, Mike Wright (Advising Editor)
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 252–271, September 2013
How to Cite
Jain, S. and Sharma, D. (2013), Institutional Logic Migration and Industry Evolution in Emerging Economies: The Case of Telephony in India. Strat.Entrepreneurship J., 7: 252–271. doi: 10.1002/sej.1160
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!