Implications of intra-family and external ownership transfer of family firms: short-term and long-term performance differences
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Strategic Management Society
Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal
Special Issue: Strategic Entrepreneurship in Family Business
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 352–372, December 2011
How to Cite
Wennberg, K., Wiklund, J., Hellerstedt, K. and Nordqvist, M. (2011), Implications of intra-family and external ownership transfer of family firms: short-term and long-term performance differences. Strat.Entrepreneurship J., 5: 352–372. doi: 10.1002/sej.118
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!