Customer Value Propositions in Declining Industries: Differences between Industry Representative and High-Growth Firms
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Strategic Management Society
Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 234–253, September 2014
How to Cite
Chandler, G. N., Broberg, J. C. and Allison, T. H. (2014), Customer Value Propositions in Declining Industries: Differences between Industry Representative and High-Growth Firms. Strat.Entrepreneurship J., 8: 234–253. doi: 10.1002/sej.1181
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!