Niche construction: The process of opportunity creation in the environment
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
© 2009 Strategic Management Society. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal
Special Issue: Opportunities, Organizations, and Entrepreneurship: Empirical Implications and Application
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 269–283, December 2008
How to Cite
Luksha, P. (2008), Niche construction: The process of opportunity creation in the environment. Strat.Entrepreneurship J., 2: 269–283. doi: 10.1002/sej.57
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!