Effects of international R&D alliances on performance of high-tech start-ups: a longitudinal analysis
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 Strategic Management Society. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 346–368, December 2009
How to Cite
Colombo, M. G., Grilli, L., Murtinu, S., Piscitello, L. and Piva, E. (2009), Effects of international R&D alliances on performance of high-tech start-ups: a longitudinal analysis. Strat.Entrepreneurship J., 3: 346–368. doi: 10.1002/sej.78
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!