The effects of network's structural holes: polycentric institutions, product portfolio, and new venture growth in China and Russia
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2010
© 2010 Strategic Management Society. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 146–163, June 2010
How to Cite
Batjargal, B. (2010), The effects of network's structural holes: polycentric institutions, product portfolio, and new venture growth in China and Russia. Strat.Entrepreneurship J., 4: 146–163. doi: 10.1002/sej.88
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!