Both authors contributed equally to this article.
A look at the value creation effects of patenting and capital investment through a real options lens: the moderating role of uncertainty†
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2010
© 2010 Strategic Management Society. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 212–233, September 2010
How to Cite
Levitas, E. and Chi, T. (2010), A look at the value creation effects of patenting and capital investment through a real options lens: the moderating role of uncertainty. Strat.Entrepreneurship J., 4: 212–233. doi: 10.1002/sej.92
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!