Parent firm effects on founder turnover: parent success, founder legitimacy, and founder tenure
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
© 2010 Strategic Management Society. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 252–267, September 2010
How to Cite
Boeker, W. and Fleming, B. (2010), Parent firm effects on founder turnover: parent success, founder legitimacy, and founder tenure. Strat.Entrepreneurship J., 4: 252–267. doi: 10.1002/sej.94
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!