Summer Freeze: Engaging the Incoming Class to Reduce Admissions Melt
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
Strategic Enrollment Management Quarterly
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 122–131, July 2014
How to Cite
Allen-Stuck, K. M. and McDevitt, D. W. (2014), Summer Freeze: Engaging the Incoming Class to Reduce Admissions Melt. Strategic Enrollment Management Quarterly, 2: 122–131. doi: 10.1002/sem3.20040
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!