Passivity and its breakdown on stainless steels and alloys
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Festschrift in celebration of the 65th birthday of Professor James E Castle
Volume 33, Issue 10-11, pages 830–833, October - November 2002
How to Cite
Qiu, J. H. (2002), Passivity and its breakdown on stainless steels and alloys. Surf. Interface Anal., 33: 830–833. doi: 10.1002/sia.1460
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!