X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy analysis of the stability of platinized catalytic electrodes in dye-sensitized solar cells
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 1437–1440, November 2004
How to Cite
Wang, G., Lin, Y., Xiao, X., Li, X. and Wang, W. (2004), X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy analysis of the stability of platinized catalytic electrodes in dye-sensitized solar cells. Surf. Interface Anal., 36: 1437–1440. doi: 10.1002/sia.1905
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2003
- Major State Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 92000028205.
- Innovative Foundation of the Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Number: KGCX2-303-02.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50221201.
- High-Tech Research and Development of China. Grant Number: 2002AA302403.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!