Improved accuracy of quantitative XPS analysis using predetermined spectrometer transmission functions with UNIFIT 2004
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 589–607, July 2005
How to Cite
Hesse, R., Streubel, P. and Szargan, R. (2005), Improved accuracy of quantitative XPS analysis using predetermined spectrometer transmission functions with UNIFIT 2004. Surf. Interface Anal., 37: 589–607. doi: 10.1002/sia.2056
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!