Coupling evanescent-wave fluorescence imaging and spectroscopy with scanning probe microscopy: challenges and insights from TIRF–AFM
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Bio Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 38, Issue 11, pages 1459–1471, November 2006
How to Cite
Shaw, J. E., Oreopoulos, J., Wong, D., Hsu, J. C. Y. and Yip, C. M. (2006), Coupling evanescent-wave fluorescence imaging and spectroscopy with scanning probe microscopy: challenges and insights from TIRF–AFM. Surf. Interface Anal., 38: 1459–1471. doi: 10.1002/sia.2444
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!