Surface chemistry of selected supported metallocene catalysts studied by DR-FTIR, CPMAS NMR, and XPS techniques
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 1319–1327, October 2006
How to Cite
Atiqullah, M., Akhtar, M. N., Faiz, M., Moman, A., Abu-Raqabah, A. H., Khan, J. H. and Wazeer, M. I. (2006), Surface chemistry of selected supported metallocene catalysts studied by DR-FTIR, CPMAS NMR, and XPS techniques. Surf. Interface Anal., 38: 1319–1327. doi: 10.1002/sia.2452
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2005
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC). Grant Number: (21164)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!