Optimization of cleaning and amino- silanization protocols for Si wafers to be used as platforms for biochip microarrays by surface analysis (XPS, ToF-SIMS and NEXAFS spectroscopy)
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Papers Presented at ECASIA'07: The 12th European Conference on Applications of Surface and Interface Analysis, Brussels, Belgium, 9–14 September 2007
Volume 40, Issue 3-4, pages 180–183, March - April 2008
How to Cite
Graf, N., Yeğen, E., Lippitz, A., Treu, D., Wirth, T. and Unger, W. E. S. (2008), Optimization of cleaning and amino- silanization protocols for Si wafers to be used as platforms for biochip microarrays by surface analysis (XPS, ToF-SIMS and NEXAFS spectroscopy). Surf. Interface Anal., 40: 180–183. doi: 10.1002/sia.2621
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2007
- ISO 15472:2001. Surface Chemical Analysis—X-Ray Photoelectron Spectrometers—Calibration of Energy Scales, 2001.
- ISO 19318:2004. Surface Chemical Analysis—X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy—Reporting of Methods Used for Charge Control and Charge Correction, 2004.
- High Resolution XPS of Organic Polymers. Wiley: Chichester, 1992; 26., .
- NEXAFS Spectroscopy. Springer: Heidelberg, 1992..