Ambient mass spectrometry: advances and applications in forensics
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2009
Crown copyright 2009. Reproduced with the permission of Her Majesty's Stationery Office. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Surface Science Applications in Forensic Analysis
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 347–357, May 2010
How to Cite
Green, F. M., Salter, T. L., Stokes, P., Gilmore, I. S. and O'Connor, G. (2010), Ambient mass spectrometry: advances and applications in forensics. Surf. Interface Anal., 42: 347–357. doi: 10.1002/sia.3131
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!