Paper published as part of the ECASIA 2009 special issue.
Sulfidation kinetics of industrial steels in a refinery crude oil at 300 °C: reactivity at the nanometer scale†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: ECASIA '09
Volume 42, Issue 6-7, pages 605–609, June - July 2010
How to Cite
El Kamel, M., Galtayries, A., Vermaut, P., Albinet, B., Foulonneau, G., Roumeau, X., Roncin, B. and Marcus, P. (2010), Sulfidation kinetics of industrial steels in a refinery crude oil at 300 °C: reactivity at the nanometer scale. Surf. Interface Anal., 42: 605–609. doi: 10.1002/sia.3366
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2009
- (Unité de Catalyse et de Chimie du Solide, ENSC Lille)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!