SIMS Proceedings Papers
Molecular SIMS imaging; spatial resolution and molecular sensitivity: have we reached the end of the road? Is there light at the end of the tunnel?
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Seventeenth International Conference on Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, SIMS XVII, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, September 14-18, 2009
Volume 43, Issue 1-2, pages 253–256, January - February 2011
How to Cite
Fletcher, J. S., Lockyer, N. P. and Vickerman, J. C. (2011), Molecular SIMS imaging; spatial resolution and molecular sensitivity: have we reached the end of the road? Is there light at the end of the tunnel?. Surf. Interface Anal., 43: 253–256. doi: 10.1002/sia.3488
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2009
- EPSRC Life Sciences Interface. Grant Numbers: EP/C008251, EP/G045623
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!