Hopping, turning and flipping of single molecules during lateral manipulation with a scanning tunneling microscope
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Atomic Level Characterization for New Materials and Devices (ALC 2009), Hawaii, USA, 6-11 December 2009
Volume 42, Issue 10-11, pages 1629–1633, October - November 2010
How to Cite
Parschau, M., Hug, H. J., Rieder, K.-H. and Ernst, K.-H. (2010), Hopping, turning and flipping of single molecules during lateral manipulation with a scanning tunneling microscope. Surf. Interface Anal., 42: 1629–1633. doi: 10.1002/sia.3574
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2010
- Schweizerischer Nationalfonds (SNF)
- Staatssekretariat für Bildung und Forschung (SBF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!