N. R. Banerjee and M. R.MIzawa have contributed equally in this work.
SIMS Proceedings Papers
Geochemical biosignatures preserved in microbially altered basaltic glass
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Seventeenth International Conference on Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, SIMS XVII, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, September 14-18, 2009
Volume 43, Issue 1-2, pages 452–457, January - February 2011
How to Cite
Banerjee, N. R., Izawa, M. R. M., Sapers, H. M. and Whitehouse, M. J. (2011), Geochemical biosignatures preserved in microbially altered basaltic glass. Surf. Interface Anal., 43: 452–457. doi: 10.1002/sia.3577
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2009
- CanadaODP, NSERC, and the Research Council of Norway
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!