Structure of ultrathin silica films on Mo(112) studied via Classical and Quantum Mechanical Rainbow Scattering of Fast Atoms
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Atomic Level Characterization for New Materials and Devices (ALC 2009), Hawaii, USA, 6-11 December 2009
Volume 42, Issue 10-11, pages 1575–1580, October - November 2010
How to Cite
Seifert, J., Busch, M., Schüller, A., Blauth, D., Wethekam, S. and Winter, H. (2010), Structure of ultrathin silica films on Mo(112) studied via Classical and Quantum Mechanical Rainbow Scattering of Fast Atoms. Surf. Interface Anal., 42: 1575–1580. doi: 10.1002/sia.3609
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2010
- DFG in Sonderforschungsbereich 546 Struktur
- Dynamik und Reaktivität von Übergangsmetalloxid-Aggregaten
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!