This article was published online on 20 June 2010. Errors were subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [16 August 2010].
Ultra-high performance multi-turn TOF-SIMS system with a femto-second laser for post-ionization: investigation of the performance in linear mode†
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Atomic Level Characterization for New Materials and Devices (ALC 2009), Hawaii, USA, 6-11 December 2009
Volume 42, Issue 10-11, pages 1598–1602, October - November 2010
How to Cite
Ishihara, M., Ebata, S., Kumondai, K., Mibuka, R., Uchino, K. and Yurimoto, H. (2010), Ultra-high performance multi-turn TOF-SIMS system with a femto-second laser for post-ionization: investigation of the performance in linear mode. Surf. Interface Anal., 42: 1598–1602. doi: 10.1002/sia.3611
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2010
- Grant-in-Aid for Creative Scientific Research. Grant Number: 16GS0214
- JSPS 141 Committee
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!