SIMS Proceedings Papers
The effect of incident energy on molecular depth profiling of polymers with large Ar cluster ion beams
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Seventeenth International Conference on Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, SIMS XVII, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, September 14-18, 2009
Volume 43, Issue 1-2, pages 221–224, January - February 2011
How to Cite
Ninomiya, S., Ichiki, K., Yamada, H., Nakata, Y., Seki, T., Aoki, T. and Matsuo, J. (2011), The effect of incident energy on molecular depth profiling of polymers with large Ar cluster ion beams. Surf. Interface Anal., 43: 221–224. doi: 10.1002/sia.3656
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2009
- Core Research of Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST) of Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!