Elastic properties of chemically modified baker's yeast cells studied by AFM
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 43, Issue 13, pages 1636–1640, December 2011
How to Cite
Suchodolskis, A., Feiza, V., Stirke, A., Timonina, A., Ramanaviciene, A. and Ramanavicius, A. (2011), Elastic properties of chemically modified baker's yeast cells studied by AFM. Surf. Interface Anal., 43: 1636–1640. doi: 10.1002/sia.3763
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2010
- Lithuanian State Science and Studies Foundation
- Research Council of Lithuania
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!