Rf-GDOES analysis of composite metal/ceramic electroplated coatings with nano- to microceramic particles' size: issues in plasma sputtering of Ni/micro-SiC coatings
Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 48–55, January 2012
How to Cite
Lanzutti, A., Marin, E., Lekka, M., Chapon, P. and Fedrizzi, L. (2012), Rf-GDOES analysis of composite metal/ceramic electroplated coatings with nano- to microceramic particles' size: issues in plasma sputtering of Ni/micro-SiC coatings. Surf. Interface Anal., 44: 48–55. doi: 10.1002/sia.3768
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!