Are cluster ion analysis beams good choices for hydrogen depth profiling using time-of-flight secondary ion mass spectrometry?
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 89–93, January 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, Z. and Shutthanandan, V. (2012), Are cluster ion analysis beams good choices for hydrogen depth profiling using time-of-flight secondary ion mass spectrometry?. Surf. Interface Anal., 44: 89–93. doi: 10.1002/sia.3776
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!