Electrical and structural properties of Pd/V/n-type InP (111) Schottky structure as a function of annealing temperature
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 98–104, January 2012
How to Cite
Naik, S. S., Rajagopal Reddy, V., Choi, C.-J. and Bae, J.-S. (2012), Electrical and structural properties of Pd/V/n-type InP (111) Schottky structure as a function of annealing temperature. Surf. Interface Anal., 44: 98–104. doi: 10.1002/sia.3778
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!