ATR-FTIR Kretschmann spectroscopy for interfacial studies of a hidden aluminum surface coated with a silane film and epoxy II. Analysis by integrated ATR-FTIR and EIS during exposure to electrolyte with complementary studies by in situ ATR-FTIR and in situ IRRAS
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 105–113, January 2012
How to Cite
Öhman, M. and Persson, D. (2012), ATR-FTIR Kretschmann spectroscopy for interfacial studies of a hidden aluminum surface coated with a silane film and epoxy II. Analysis by integrated ATR-FTIR and EIS during exposure to electrolyte with complementary studies by in situ ATR-FTIR and in situ IRRAS. Surf. Interface Anal., 44: 105–113. doi: 10.1002/sia.3780
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!