Surface characteristics of Ti-10Ta-10Nb alloy modified by hydrogen peroxide treatment for dental implants
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 114–120, January 2012
How to Cite
Cho, S.-K., Park, I.-S., Lee, S.-J., Kim, K.-A., Park, J.-M., Ahn, S.-G., Song, K.-Y., Yoon, D.-J. and Lee, M.-H. (2012), Surface characteristics of Ti-10Ta-10Nb alloy modified by hydrogen peroxide treatment for dental implants. Surf. Interface Anal., 44: 114–120. doi: 10.1002/sia.3781
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2010
- Mid-career Researcher Program through NRF grant funded by the MEST. Grant Number: (No. R01-2007-000-20488-0).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!