Adhesion and friction studies of Au nanoparticle-textured surfaces with colloidal tips
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 126–132, January 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Lu, Y., Zhong, X., Yi, G. and Jia, J. (2012), Adhesion and friction studies of Au nanoparticle-textured surfaces with colloidal tips. Surf. Interface Anal., 44: 126–132. doi: 10.1002/sia.3784
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50705094, 50972148
- ‘Hundred Talents Program’ of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGCX2-YW-804
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!