Paper published as part of the ECASIA 2011 special issue.
ECASIA special issue paper
Surface modification plasma treatments of PMMA optical fibres for sensing applications†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: European Applications of Surface and Interface Analysis – ECASIA'11
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 1068–1071, August 2012
How to Cite
Grassini, S., Angelini, E., Parvis, M. and Faraldi, F. (2012), Surface modification plasma treatments of PMMA optical fibres for sensing applications. Surf. Interface Anal., 44: 1068–1071. doi: 10.1002/sia.3843
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!